Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

NOTD 9/27-9/29: Chocolate is a Girl's Best Friend

So I had totally forgotten about this polish. It is PERFECT. It's vampy and gorgeous.


This warm brown is called "Fondue," and it's made by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (they of Lip Tar fame). I purchased this three years ago, and as you can see the formula is still rocking hard.

My boss: "They're so shiny!"
So yeah I liked it so much that I left it on for three days straight. THREE. DAYS. What?! I kind of want this to be my signature color, but they went and discontinued it. You know. Three years ago. When I bought it. Ugh.


It also matches my beer.

I just checked and they still make polish, but this color is well and true discontinued. Damn.

If anyone feels like buying me one of EVERY FUCKING COLOR IN THEIR COLLECTION, though, I'd be down. Because daaaaaaaaamn. I desperately need "Isherwood."

No comments:

Post a Comment