Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

NOTD 9/25: Vamp-Tastic



So this gorgeous mani... Am I right? Dayum. I freaking love the gold under that dark purple (ULTA "Devious"). It was not fun, by the way, to put a matte coat ONLY on the purple without getting it on the gold. You can actually see in some spots where I sort of... missed. Oops. I think I've literally used this gold polish (Finger Paints "Elves Bells") once. Maybe. I'm not even totally sure. It's almost a gold holo with hex glitters in it. Gawjuss. Too bad it was a holiday polish.


Speaking of gold, can we talk for a second about how perfectly the nail gems and that polish match? I mean shit, son. It's like this was meant to be!


Also can you tell I'm kind of a fan of Neutral Statement with a matte coat? That texture is killing me. Killing me, you guys.

Uh yeah I literally wore this mani for like ten minutes before I had to pee and it all went to hell. At least I got pictures?

Colors:
Maybelline Color Show "Neutral Statement"
ULTA "Devious"
Finger Paints "Elves Bells"

No comments:

Post a Comment